Saturday 15 September 2012

ESAD Secret Sister

I am a member of the ESAD (Extra Special Australia and NZ Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators) group on Facebook.  For the months of July, August and September I am taking part in a Secret Sister swap.  I have been allocated a Secret Sister and for these three months I have to send  2 cards and a gift each month to my Secret Sister – obviously without letting her know who I am. For this reason I cannot show photos of the gifts I’ve made until the final reveal in September.  But I can show you photos of all the lovely goodies that I’ve received from my Secret Sister. Can’t wait until the end of September to find out who this wonderful person is!!

August gift and cards:

September Card and gift of new In Colour Ribbons. The Chocolates didn’t last long. LOL.

DSCN0165

No comments: