I’ve got a special treat to share with you today! Not only does Sale-A-Bration start today, but myself and my friends over at ESAD have joined together for another Blog Hop! 23 Demonstrators have made projects for you showcasing items from this brochure. So grab a cuppa, sit back and hop around the blogs! Make sure you leave comments for all the fabulous ladies who put this hop together! You may have started off the hop here, or you may have come from Nicole Derendorf, either way, join in!
What is ESAD?
ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin Up demonstrators.
We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyber-stamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed.
So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group
For this Blog Hop, I’ve made three separate projects, all made using the the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper, and The Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack. The fine Organdy Ribbon is gorgeous and the printed brads are really pretty.
The first project is a very pretty Wreath. Made with instructions from Fiona Duthie, for UStamp with Dawn and Friends – Lets Score!!
In this version I’ve also used the Big Shot and Beautiful Butterfly Bigz Die.
The Second project is a set of photograph albums using the Big Shot and the Top Note die.
The third project is another series of mini photo albums, made using empty CD cases.
Now, off you go to the next person in the blog hop, which is Leonie Schroder. She’s going to show you some more lovely projects. If you get lost along the way, or find a broken link, here is the full list:
1. Sherylee Tutt www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sherylee/blog
2. Juliette Chapman www.juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
3. Alison Barclay www.gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com
4. Corina Beyer www.beyondinkstamper.com
5. Christie Kunkel www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com
6. Jane Norrish www.janenorrish.com
7. Nicole Derendorf www.nicolederendorf.com
8. Jacinta Argent jacintascreations.blogspot.com
9. Leonie Schroder www.stamp-a-latte.com
10. Alisa Tilsner www.alisatilsner.com
11. Keryn Campbell www.kerynscards.blogspot.com
12. Sharlene Mayer www.magpiecreates.com
13. Madonna Dunn www.madonnadunn.com.au
14. Joanne Kechagias www.Joannekechagias.blogspot.com
15. Pauline Bennetts www.paulinebennetts.com/stampede
16. Monique Fielder http://www.stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com/
17. Bron Heslop www.bronheslop.wordpress.com
18. Felicity Fernandez www.stampinwithflick.blogspot.com
19. Michelle Grech www.stampmeshell.wordpress.com
20. Kelly Nelson www.kellysstampinspot.wordpress.com
21. Louise Layton www.inkyloulou.com
22. Yvonne Walker www.yvonnescreativecorner.blogspot.com
23. Kathryn Ruddick www.katlodesigns.com/