Sunday 3 April 2011

Workshop and Class cards.

DSCF0159

This gift tag and bookmark set was cased from the talented Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator: Shirley McAvoy. I had a workshop with some special ladies who loved owls!! They were impressed!

DSCF0160

We also made this really nice card, using the 2011 Punch Bunch Sale-a-bration stamp set. And also the hostess set Punch Potpourri.  This card was cased from someone!! Sorry my computer is broken, and I can’t find where I got it from. So sorry I can’t give the very creative crafty lady the credit for this wonderful card.

DSCF0161

This card was done a while ago at a class.  The technique for the “lace” was done using the Stampin’ Up! Medallion Stamp. This card was also “cased” from a wonderful card maker Patty Bennett.

1 comment:

Debbie Lamb said...

Gorgeous projects you've created :)